Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dad's Pellet Gun - Family Woodworking

I started shooting this Crosman 130 .22 pellet gun when I was probably 13, which is about the same age my dad was when he got it. It's now about 59 years old, made in 1953.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0839.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	66631

I probably shot it for two or three summers and then the seals began to fail and wouldn't hold pressure. I put it in one of my gun cases and it's sat in there since I've left home. With all the air gun stuff I've been doing lately I decided it was time to get it working again. I found an o-ring rebuild kit on ebay a couple of weeks ago and got it rebuilt this past week. I picked up some .22 pellets last night. Had to do one slight adjustment on the rear site, but it's working like new again.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0841.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	66632

Also did some touch-ups to the furniture using some Linspeed. I think Dad will enjoy shooting this again this summer when he gets back from down south.

nbpa itunes match itunes match walmart black friday 2011 walmart black friday 2011 packers vikings bob costas jerry sandusky

No comments:

Post a Comment